Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03292 MAD / AOA *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 102% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,398 Dirham (1,166,341 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)