Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06018 MAD / AOA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 322% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 79,207 Dirham (1,316,193 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)