Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05899 MAD / AOA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 309% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 76,693 Dirham (1,300,142 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)