Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05745 MAD / AOA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 296% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 83,197 Dirham (1,448,057 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (32 minutes ago)