Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05654 MAD / AOA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 295% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 71,085 Dirham (1,257,318 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)