Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05698 MAD / AOA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 233% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 66,540 Dirham (1,167,859 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)