Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.512 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,050 Dirham ($2,844) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)