Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.325 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,024 Dirham ($3,434) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)