Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.398 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,366 Dirham ($3,551) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)