Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.220 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,801 Dirham ($3,124) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)