Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49669 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,556 Dirham (Mex$ 27,292) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)