Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.505 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,126 Dirham (Mex$ 29,934) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)