Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49102 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,851 Dirham (Mex$ 22,098) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)