Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49564 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,011 Dirham (Mex$ 34,320) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)