Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,820 prices entered by 948 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,517 Dirham ($4,218) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)