Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,603 prices entered by 875 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.512 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,244 Dirham ($4,126) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)