Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,366 prices entered by 1,035 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.220 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,680 Dirham ($4,412) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)