Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,550 Dirham (49,039,743 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (24 minutes ago)