Cost of living comparison between Londrina, Brazil and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.877 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,905 Dirham (R$ 5,181) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)