Cost of living comparison between Londrina, Brazil and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.124 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,079 Dirham (R$ 6,427) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)