Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.008 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,465 Dirham (R$ 6,138) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (about 2 hours ago)