Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.698 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,240 Dirham (C$2,499) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)