Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,473 prices entered by 1,343 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.045 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 151% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,375 Dirham (£2,605) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)