Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,666 prices entered by 1,381 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.712 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 160% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,467 Dirham (£2,554) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)