Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,394 prices entered by 1,314 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.699 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 166% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,604 Dirham (£3,276) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (25 minutes ago)