Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,352 prices entered by 1,332 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.427 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 159% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,435 Dirham (£2,610) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)