Cost of living in Lomé, Togo vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01644 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,407 Dirham (1,363,183 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)