Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01687 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,778 Dirham (1,528,148 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)