Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01647 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,061 Dirham (1,279,107 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)