Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01682 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,448 Dirham (1,453,215 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 31 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 3 hours ago)