Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01613 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,568 Dirham (1,461,428 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (25 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (42 minutes ago)