Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01628 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,593 Dirham (957,980 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)