Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.731 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,802 Dirham ($2,241) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)