Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.443 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,140 Dirham ($2,133) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 2 hours ago)