Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.728 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,010 Dirham ($2,160) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)