Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.694 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,830 Dirham (€2,228) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)