Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.520 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,214 Dirham (4,054 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)