Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.606 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,152 Dirham (5,815 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (37 minutes ago)