Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.505 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,774 Dirham (5,897 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)