Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.525 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,741 Dirham (5,046 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (40 minutes ago)