Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.470 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,440 Dirham (5,036 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (20 minutes ago)