Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.643 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,000 Dirham (6,432 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)