Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06055 MAD / AOA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 175% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,014 Dirham (710,424 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)