Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03716 MAD / AOA *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,473 Dirham (820,051 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)