Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05910 MAD / AOA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 197% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 53,528 Dirham (905,716 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (29 minutes ago)