Cost of living in Lobito, Angola vs Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03115 MAD / AOA *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,667 Dirham (920,293 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)