Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06111 MAD / AOA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 178% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,781 Dirham (569,168 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)