Cost of living comparison between Lleida, Spain and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.731 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,390 Dirham (€1,993) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)