Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.656 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,564 Dirham (€2,024) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (24 minutes ago)