Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.931 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,840 Dirham (€2,272) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $0.42 (44 minutes ago)