Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.771 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,523 Dirham (€2,277) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)