Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.793 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 37% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,614 Dirham (€2,281) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (39 minutes ago)