Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.298 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,908 Dirham (€2,559) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)