Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.294 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,984 Dirham (€2,301) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $813 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (about 1 hour ago)