Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,369 Dirham (29,764 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)