Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.051 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,806 Dirham (21,705 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)