Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.931 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,547 Dirham (30,672 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)