Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,987 Dirham (23,075 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨13,215 (about 1 hour ago)