Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.051 MAD / ZMW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,428 Dirham (17,534 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)