Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.547 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,999 Dirham (£2,311) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)