Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.818 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,823 Dirham (£2,405) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)