Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.789 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,009 Dirham (£1,486) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)