Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.508 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,040 Dirham (£1,842) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)