Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,207 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.744 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,359 Dirham (€1,430) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (32 minutes ago)