Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20099 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,048 Dirham (Php45,014) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)