Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.430 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,937 Dirham (元13,246) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)