Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.491 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,211 Dirham ($3,289) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)