Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01689 MAD / CRC
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,103 Dirham (₡ 1,426,664) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (about 1 hour ago)