Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01685 MAD / CRC
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,906 Dirham (₡ 1,418,583) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (41 minutes ago)