Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01626 MAD / CRC
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,407 Dirham (₡ 1,378,469) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)