Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01617 MAD / CRC
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,037 Dirham (₡ 1,301,283) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Canberra costs AU$52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)