Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01654 MAD / CRC
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,653 Dirham (₡ 1,369,808) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)