Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01677 MAD / CRC
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,843 Dirham (₡ 1,481,701) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (27 minutes ago)