Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.307 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,430 Dirham (€2,957) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)