Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.131 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,184 Dirham (€2,622) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (43 minutes ago)