Cost of living comparison between Limerick, Ireland and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.818 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,162 Dirham (€1,956) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)