Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01650 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 103% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,485 Dirham (2,211,085 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)