Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.032 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,182 Dirham (€2,373) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)