Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.311 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,640 Dirham (€2,532) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (41 minutes ago)