Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,888 Dirham (€1,843) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)