Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,791 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.884 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,795 Dirham (S/. 7,558) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)