Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,637 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.012 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,326 Dirham (S/. 7,411) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)