Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.958 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,543 Dirham (S/. 4,917) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)