Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,731 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.898 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,252 Dirham (S/. 6,988) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$88 (about 1 hour ago)