Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,733 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.092 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,403 Dirham (S/. 4,982) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (8 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)