Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,039 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.928 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,554 Dirham (S/. 8,044) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 2 hours ago)