Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,610 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.835 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,388 Dirham (S/. 8,251) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)