Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01289 MAD / MWK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,235 Dirham (1,492,415 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 2 hours ago)