Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01401 MAD / MWK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,449 Dirham (746,046 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)