Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.448 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,506 Dirham (元7,255) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)