Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.421 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,357 Dirham (元10,805) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)