Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01645 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 148% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 46,515 Dirham (2,827,138 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)