Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01693 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 149% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 49,827 Dirham (2,942,880 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)