Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01683 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 144% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 46,373 Dirham (2,755,587 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 123 ден (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)