Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01717 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 151% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 52,611 Dirham (3,064,039 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)