Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01690 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 142% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 50,923 Dirham (3,012,760 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 2 hours ago)