Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01730 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 152% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 52,964 Dirham (3,060,744 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)