Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01677 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 147% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 49,313 Dirham (2,940,671 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)