Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18462 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,722 Dirham (Php95,988) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)