Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42492 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,190 Dirham (49,867 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (38 minutes ago)