Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39924 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,733 Dirham (39,408 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (31 minutes ago)