Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42750 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,752 Dirham (46,203 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)