Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44441 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,673 Dirham (44,269 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (36 minutes ago)