Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39462 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,649 Dirham (39,657 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)