Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44319 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,865 Dirham (44,821 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)