Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.149 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,456 Dirham ($2,673) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)