Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.318 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,155 Dirham ($3,236) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)