Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.794 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,796 Dirham (€2,482) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)