Cost of living comparison between Leuven, Belgium and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.731 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,832 Dirham (€1,755) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)