Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.928 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,215 Dirham (€1,667) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (40 minutes ago)