Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.124 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,383 Dirham (€2,551) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (29 minutes ago)