Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.774 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,014 Dirham (€2,693) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cusco costs S/. 45 (about 1 hour ago)