Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.282 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,939 Dirham (€2,654) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)