Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.749 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,041 Dirham (€1,678) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)