Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.771 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,777 Dirham (€2,208) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)