Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.111 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 96% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,335 Dirham (€3,180) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)