Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.156 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 99% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,832 Dirham (€3,391) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (42 minutes ago)