Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.891 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 88% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,774 Dirham (€3,285) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (37 minutes ago)