Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.778 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,999 Dirham (€2,412) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)