Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.318 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,918 Dirham (€2,290) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)