Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.473 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,561 Dirham (£1,488) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)