Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.434 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,950 Dirham (£2,248) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)