Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.607 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,773 Dirham (£2,203) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)