Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.635 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,811 Dirham (£2,280) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)