Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.446 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,255 Dirham (5,827 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)