Cost of living comparison between Legnica, Poland and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.381 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,874 Dirham (5,826 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)