Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.554 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,920 Dirham (6,625 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)