Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.505 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,937 Dirham (6,761 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)