Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19477 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,692 Dirham (Php90,837) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (32 minutes ago)