Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20061 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,347 Dirham (Php61,548) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)