Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20078 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,654 Dirham (Php92,905) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)