Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.759 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,047 Dirham (€2,142) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)