Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.131 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,439 Dirham (€3,363) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)