Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.434 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 96% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,237 Dirham (£2,995) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)