Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.579 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 102% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,883 Dirham (£3,012) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)