Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.219 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,377 Dirham (£2,404) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)