Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.426 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,335 Dirham (£3,005) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)