Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.367 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,016 Dirham (£1,861) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)