Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.865 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,723 Dirham (£2,466) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)