Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.701 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,085 Dirham (€2,811) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (41 minutes ago)