Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.931 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,445 Dirham (€2,328) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (16 minutes ago)