Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.366 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,967 Dirham (€2,197) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)