Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.491 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,250 Dirham ($3,187) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €419 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (about 1 hour ago)