Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.488 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 152% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 47,871 Dirham (CHF 5,046) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (35 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (44 minutes ago)