Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.012 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 160% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,492 Dirham (CHF 3,245) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)