Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.916 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 152% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,422 Dirham (CHF 3,975) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)