Cost of living comparison between Lausanne, Switzerland and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.916 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 154% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,625 Dirham (CHF 3,996) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)