Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.550 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 163% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 47,328 Dirham (CHF 4,956) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)