Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.590 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 151% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,735 Dirham (CHF 4,456) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)