Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.965 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 154% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 47,568 Dirham (CHF 4,773) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)