Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.130 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,153 Dirham (€2,529) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (about 1 hour ago)