Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.499 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,009 Dirham ($1,791) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)