Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.753 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,058 Dirham ($1,339) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)